Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, November 11, 2013

Look What I Won!

Last month Victoria Findlay Wolfe (author of 15 Minutes of Play) from Bumblebeans Inc. blog had a giveaway during the First Steps to FMQ blog tour.  The giveaway was a copy of First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting by Christina Cameli (A Few Scraps blog).


I was the lucky winner!  How cool is that?  I won't have a chance to actually put the book to use until after the holidays.  However, I did look it over and love the fact that Christina provides tips for quilting for each project.  Additionally, there is a boatload of FMQ quilt designs.  This looks like a great book for those wanting to learn how to FMQ.

Thank you Victoria and Christina!  Can't wait to sit down to learn how to FMQ.

Peace,
Jan

3 comments:

  1. congrats, after you have a chance to read the book, if it looks like a really good one for a newbie, would you please let me know? Thanks
    quilting(dash)lady(at)Comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great prize! I'd love to learn to free-motion quilt...maybe I'll have to check out this book. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Christina's book too and love it!
    In fact, I am using a fabric she designed in my book!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.

This post is the property of sewpeacetopeace.blogspot.com