Header Picture

Header Picture

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pom Pom Tissue Box Cover Pattern

Madame Samm loved the pom pom tissue box cover I made for the HO HO HO blog hop. She encouraged me to make a pattern, so I did. Would YOU say no to Madame Samm? ; )



I'm happy to announce the tissue box cover pattern is now available to download from Craftsy here.  The pattern has step-by-step instructions with a picture for each step. This is a quick and easy project for last minute gifts.

This cover will also hold a roll of toilet paper! How cool is that?



Thank you Madame Samm, for everything!





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Jan---and I just downloaded it! I lov that it will accomodate the toilet tissue too. Definitely a more classy way of uh, dispensing it. You need to do a pattern for that neat-o kitchen towel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute. You just made a pattern, just like that. I'm impressed. I wouldn't know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.

This post is the property of sewpeacetopeace.blogspot.com